Our Member Wineries are OPEN!
For the health and safety of our visitors and staff here are some important reminders as you plan your visit to our wineries.
• All visitors and staff must wear masks at all times unless seated.
• Alcohol/food consumption can only take place while seated.
• Wear your mask while standing, waiting for a tasting, walking to the bathroom, and browsing the tasting room or gift shop. This applies to outside, too!
• You may need to wait for a table or entrance into the building. Please be patient.
• Reservations may be required for wine tastings. We ask everyone to call the wineries in advance for their policy. A list of our wineries and their contact information can be viewed below.
• For 2021 Hudson Valley Wine Tasting Passport holders. Reservations may be required to use your 2021 Passport. Click here for NEW Passport tasting policies listed by winery before using your Passport. Don’t forget to bring your Passport booklet and ID with you.
• NYS law mandates alcohol consumption can only take place while seated and must be purchased with food. This applies to wine tastings. Most wineries offer a small snack, but some offer more expansive menus. Please check when contacting the winery for their offerings.
• Groups are limited. Reservations may be required for groups of 4 or more. Our wineries must limit the overall number of customers on their property. Please call the wineries in advance for their policy. Click here for winery contact information.
• Tables and chairs must remain 6 feet apart at all times. Please do not move tables or chairs.
• A valid photo ID with proof of age is required to participate in wine tasting. Please have your ID ready upon arrival.
If we can answer any questions, please reach out. Our phone lines are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm at 845-256-8456 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support!
Stay healthy and safe,
Shawangunk Wine Trail