With Passport, you’ll taste a wide variety of wines produced exclusively in the Hudson Valley Region. Enjoy new releases, old vintages, and award winners on your wine journey. It’s a great way to start the year, visit your favorite wineries, and discover new favorites along the way. Thirteen wineries to visit! Plenty of time to visit them all! Visit each of the participating Shawangunk Wine Trail member wineries at your leisure in whatever order you choose to receive your tasting experience.
2022 Hudson Valley Wine Tasting Passport
• Angry Orchard – Walden
• Applewood Winery – Warwick
• Baldwin Vineyard – Pine Bush
• Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery – Washingtonville
• City Winery Hudson Valley – Montgomery
• Clearview Vineyard – Warwick
• Glorie Farm Winery – Marlboro
• Magnanini Farm Winery – Wallkill
• Palaia Winery & Meadery – Highland Mills
• Robibero Winery – New Paltz
• Stoutridge Vineyard and Distillery – Marlboro
• Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery – Warwick
• Whitecliff Vineyard – Gardiner
Some wineries have seasonal hours/are closed for the winter season. Passport is not valid during any Shawangunk Wine Trail event or during any specific member winery event.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE USING YOUR PASSPORT
• Group Policy: Maximum group size is 4 people. Wineries are unable to accommodate groups of Passport holders larger than four.
• Winery Policy: Each winery has its own policy for accepting Passport. These policies are listed in your Passport under each winery listing. You may be required to make a reservation to use your Passport at some participating member wineries.
• Each Passport is valid for one person from January 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022.
• FREE SHIPPING! Please allow 3-5 business days from the time of purchase to receive your Passport booklet.
• When you arrive at each winery, simply present your ID, and Passport to your server to receive a stamp in your Passport and your wine tasting.
• All sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges. The SWT is not responsible for lost Passport booklets, and we can not replace them. If you forget or do not have your Passport booklet, you will be required to pay the tasting fees at all member wineries visited.
• If you have not received your Passport, forgotten or misplaced it, you will need to pay full price for tastings at each winery visited. Your printed paper receipt will NOT be accepted. Passports will NOT be replaced if lost or stolen. Passports can NOT be refunded for any reason. We apologize for any inconvenience.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
The Passport holder must be 21 years of age. A valid ID must be presented to your server at each winery prior to being served. No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed. Any visitor who is intoxicated or disorderly or has brought an outside alcoholic beverage onto our properties will not be served, should not expect a refund, and may be asked to leave.
Our Tourism Partners offer winery tour transportation services, local accommodations from Hotels to B&B’s, Restaurants, Special Attractions!