Located in the lower Hudson Valley next to a calming lake and beautiful orchard views sets Applewood Winery.
Also home of Naked Flock Hard Cider and Meads. We have over a dozen wines to sample and specialty Ciders & Meads to enjoy by the bottle, glass or pint. Enjoy Applewood fired pizzas from our café. Try a cocktail made with our Vodka and Gin distilled from apples.
• Private Tastings are available for groups of 4-12 guests.
• Reservations must be made in advance.
• Live Music every Saturday and Sunday 2pm-5pm, weather permitting
• Reserve our Private Cabana and enhance your Applewood Experience, for groups of 2-8. Reservations must be made in advance.
• Our Café is open Sat-Sun 12pm-4:30pm
Hours: Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. Closed Monday-Wednesday. Cafe is open Saturday-Sunday, 12pm-4:30pm
Family friendly? Yes, no one under 21 permitted for inside seating
Pets allowed? No
Outside food allowed? No
Picnics allowed? Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Signature Beverages? Seyval Chardonnay, Riesling, Blackberry Wine, Moscato, Naked Flock Hard Ciders, Mead
Hudson Valley Wine Tasting Passport:
Reservations required. Call 845-988-9292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.