Stoutridge is a house of art, science, nature and agriculture. A place for unique taste experiences where you will learn something unexpected and insightful. Bold and adventurous while deeply grounded in histories of place and the world. Truly a distillery and winery like no other.
Come visit us and meet co-owners and co-creators Kim Wagner and Stephen Osborn. Your personal flavor adventure awaits.
• Enjoy wine and spirits tastings by reservation and walk-in.
• Light snacks like chips, cookies, crackers, and nuts
in our tasting room.
• We host meet the winemaker, meet the distiller, and private tastings.
• Curbside pick-up available call 845-236-7620 to place you order.
• Make reservations and sign up for our newsletter on the website.
• We are pet friendly.
Hours? Thurs-Sun 11am-6pm. Closed Mon-Wed. Closed December 25
Family friendly? Yes, under 21 must be accompanied by an adult
Pets allowed? Yes
Outside food allowed? Yes
Picnics allowed? Yes
WiFi available? No
Gift shop? Yes
Signature Wine & Spirits? Low-intervention Wine, Brandy, Absinthe, Liqueur, Single Malt