Growing grapes since 1979, our family owned and operated vineyard and winery focuses on creating world class vegan wines.
Our 40+ years of planting and experimenting in the vineyard and the wine cellar have shaped a winery with deep roots in the region’s traditions, producing vegan wines that offer variety, depth, and serious fun.
Whitecliff has made Hudson Valley wine history by winning Best White Wine in Show at the San Francisco International Wine Competition!
We operate two tasting rooms, one in Gardiner, and one in Hudson, both feature breathtaking views and even better wines.
We look forward to sharing our wine knowledge and beautiful 26-acre vineyard site with you on your visit.
• Guided tastings on a first come first served basis
• Indoor and outdoor seating available
• Reservations are encouraged for seated wine tasting flights and on the weekends.
• Wine by the glass and bottles to go, no reservation needed.
• A great selection of local artisan cheeses, chips, crackers, nuts, and chocolates.
Hours? Fri 11:30am-7pm, Sat 11am-6pm, Thurs-Mon 11:30am-5:30pm
Family friendly? Yes
Pets allowed? No
Outside food allowed? No
Picnics allowed? No
WiFi available? Yes
Gift Shop? Yes
Signature Wines? Red Trail, Awosting White