A visit to Brotherhood is an extraordinary opportunity to experience the perfect blending of rich historical past with a modern-day present. Our famous tour and tasting will take you underground into our cavernous cellars, where we will share our history behind 183 years of winemaking.
The Brotherhood Village offers seasonal events with live music, an eclectic gift shop, dining at 1839 Restaurant as well as the perfect destination for a wedding or corporate event in the Grand Monarque Hall.
• Reservations available for wine tasting and walk-ins are welcome.
• Public Tours Fri-Sun.
• Seasonal events, live entertainment, private tastings, weddings
• Wine cellar tours, large group and bus tours
• Full service bar and dining available on site at the 1839 Restaurant
• Visit our gift shop during regular hours
Hours? Tues-Fri 11am-5pm, Sat 11am-6pm & Sun 11am-5pm
Family friendly? Yes, under 21 must be accompanied by an adult
Pets allowed? No
Outside food allowed? No
Picnics allowed? Yes
WiFi available? Yes
Signature Wines? Riesling, Pinot Noir, Cabernet, Holiday Sangria, Sparklings, Port
Hudson Valley Wine Tasting Passport:
No reservations required. First come, first served.