Shawangunk Wine Trail Beverage Tourism Partner Program
The Shawangunk Wine Trail is one of the top tourist attractions in the Hudson Valley, drawing over 100,000 visitors annually. We are home to 13 wineries located in Ulster and Orange Counties.
Click here to join as a Beverage Partner today!
With the increase of wineries, distilleries, and cider producers in the Hudson Valley and their interest in becoming a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail we have developed a unique and exciting new opportunity for these specific businesses. Take advantage of several valuable marketing opportunities for a very reasonable investment.
Requirements to Join
• Must be licensed by the NY State Liquor Authority as a Farm or Commercial Winery or Cidery.
• Must have a tasting room in the Hudson River Region.
• In order to become a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail, you must be a Beverage Tourism Partner for two years before applying for full membership.
Benefits of being an SWT beverage tourism partner
• Pathway to becoming a full time Shawangunk Wine Trail member.
• Free booth at the Bounty of the Hudson Wine & Food Festival June, 2019, date TBA.
• Bold business listing and description with color accent in the SWT Guide.
• Inclusion on the map in the SWT Guide with beverage icon and business listing on map.
• Listing with full description plus logo/photo on SWT website on the Beverage Partner page.
• Full size banner ad on the SWT website linked to your website.
• Monthly promotions of your business on SWT Facebook & Twitter pages.
• Link to your business website in the SWT monthly E-Newsletter.
• 12 Month Membership is $1,500
• Your membership will begin January 1, 2019 and continue through December 31, 2019.
• Click here to join as a Beverage Partner today! Please note: Enrollment ends on November 2, 2018.
Not ready to join as a Beverage Partner? Join us as a Tourism Partner. Click here for more information.