Shawangunk Wine Trail Beverage Tourism Partner Program
The Shawangunk Wine Trail is one of the top tourist attractions in the Hudson Valley, drawing over 100,000 visitors annually. We are home to 15 wineries located in Ulster and Orange Counties. Click here to join as a Beverage Partner today!
With the increase of wineries, distilleries, and cider producers in the Hudson Valley and their interest in becoming a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail we have developed a unique and exciting new opportunity for these specific businesses. Take advantage of several valuable marketing opportunities for a very reasonable investment.
Requirements to Join
• Must be licensed by the NY State Liquor Authority as a Farm or Commercial Winery or Cidery.
• Must have a tasting room in the Hudson River Region.
• In order to become a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail, you must be a Beverage Tourism Partner for two years before applying for full membership.
Benefits of being an SWT Beverage Tourism Partner
Pathway to SWT Member Status
• Pathway to becoming a full-time member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail.
• Business listing in the brochure includes three lines: Name, address, phone/website, Business location listed on map in brochure.
• Full description PLUS logo/photo on SWT website and link to your business.
• Revolving full-color banner ad on the SWT website with link to your business.
• Link to your website in the SWT monthly E-Newsletter and all SWT event e-blasts.