Shawangunk Wine Trail Beverage Tourism Partner Program
The Shawangunk Wine Trail is one of the top tourist attractions in the Hudson Valley, drawing over 100,000 visitors annually. We are home to 15 wineries located in Ulster and Orange Counties.
With the increase of wineries, distilleries, and cider producers in the Hudson Valley and their interest in becoming a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail we have developed a unique and exciting new opportunity for these specific businesses. Take advantage of several valuable marketing opportunities for a very reasonable investment and take the first step towards becoming a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail.
Requirements to Join
• Must be licensed by the NY State Liquor Authority as a Farm or Commercial Winery
• Must have a tasting room in the Hudson River Region Appellation for a minimum of one year
• In order to be considered to become a member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail, you must be a Beverage Tourism Partner for 1 year before applying for full membership.
Benefits of being an SWT Beverage Tourism Partner
• Pathway to becoming a full-time member of the Shawangunk Wine Trail.
• Business profile on the “Plan Your Tour” section of our website under the sub-category “Beverage Partner” linked to your website
• Revolving full-color banner ad on the top of the “Beverage Partner” webpage.
• Featured image or logo beside your company listing that will also be linked to your website
• Up to 5 social media icon buttons on your listing that are linked directly to your social pages
• Ability to post 2 events or specials per year on GunksWine.com online event calendar
• Ability to create a Wine Tour Experience Package with other partners
• Ability to have the SWT share 1 social media post per month on FB, IG, TW over the course of the year. Simply tag us and we’ll share and tag others.
You can become a Beverage Partner anytime during the year. Your partnership will begin within 5-7 business days of submitting your information to allow time for the website to be updated.
If you have questions feel free to call us at 845-256-8456, Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.